Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback
Category Archives: Health Care Reform
There is a BIG nasty surprise awaiting a number of people starting in 2013 that has NOT been mentioned by the media. Continue reading
Let me note at the outset that I do believe that we need health reform. I also liked part of the new law and find parts of it horrendous.Thus, I wanted to give you my take on some of the … Continue reading
As I have been reading over the Health Care legislation, I have found that small businesses may actually benefit from this legislation. Continue reading