Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Each year around this time, the holdidays are upon us, and we usually provide year end gifts. Wouldn’t it be great if you can deduct some or most of these year end gifts as well as other types of gifts … Continue reading
Year End tax planning: Pay all church and Synagogue dues and other charitable contributions by credit card. You get the deductions when the contributions is charged, yet get to pay the credit card next year when you get the bill. … Continue reading