Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Avoid Cohan Rule: George Cohan was a brilliant actor and producer but kept lousy tax records. The courts, perhaps because the judges loved his plays, allowed him to reconstruct expenses. Sadly, lawmakers did away with the Cohan rule ,which can … Continue reading
Newest credit card scams: I just went to a sub shop to pick up an order that I called in. I paid by using my mastercard. My card was swiped and he put the card down on the counter and … Continue reading
Debt Reduction: You just received $5,000 or so and have various debts that you want to start paying off. Which one should you pay off first? This will sound counter intuitive, however, pay off the smallest debt first! Why, First … Continue reading
Asset protection: Do you own any investment real estate? Even renting out your home is considered investment real estate. If so, you have a LOT of liability that most people don’t realize. As such, most investment real estate should be … Continue reading
Normally, to get this 100% bonus depreciation, you either have to have a net vehicle weight over 6,000 pounds, which means unloaded weight. This is difficult as best. However, meeting the gross vehicle weight test is easier. This means carrying … Continue reading