Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Equipment purchases: Do you have a business? Would you like to eliminate taxes on that business? New law: You can deduct 100% of the cost of any new equipment even if it creates a loss in business. There is no … Continue reading
Why you should have a business: We have two tax systems: one for employees designed to take your wealth and one for business,which is designed to create economic growth. If you have a buisness you can deduect your loses against … Continue reading
Clarification of Question: A frequent question that keeps arising is,”If I have a home based business, and I sell some products to my coworkers at my job, can I eliminate my commute?” The answer is NO. You can NOT eliminate … Continue reading