Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Bad Credit can harm Job chances? Yes, you read it right. Most folks know that poor credit, as shown by your FICO score, can affect your ability to rent an appartment or get utilities. Sadly, however, a poor credit score … Continue reading
Income tax strategies of the Rich: Roth Conversions: As readers of my blogs, you know that I have strongly urged you to consider converting your regular IRAs into Roth IRA in order to get tax free money forever! Here is … Continue reading
Estate planning and Income tax strategies fo the rich and Famous: Here is the first installment. It is called the Borrow-Sale Technique. Say, you have a stock portfolio of 50 million or even more. Step 1. Borrow most of the … Continue reading
“The Maryland House of Delegates passed a bill to allow in-state tuition rates for illegal immigrants in the state’s community colleges. Wait……Forgive my stupidity on this one…. so, illegal immigrants get in-state tuition (without proof of residency) and are therefore … Continue reading