Clarification of Question: A frequent question that keeps arising is,”If I have a home based business, and I sell some products to my coworkers at my job, can I eliminate my commute?” The answer is NO. You can NOT eliminate your commute by simply selling products to coworkers on the job.
However, there is an old saying in Wash DC where I live. Where there is a will……there’s a lawyer.
Instead, go to their house on the way to your home and make a presentation to them or deliver product. The trip from the job to a prospect or a meeting and back home will make that one way trip deductible.
Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback