Traits of multimillionaires: Because I strongly believe that making money is more than just making money, in the next few days, I will be covering what traits I, and other tax lawyers, have seen in very wealthy people. I think you will find this VERY illuminating and helpful.
The first trait is BELIEF: Multimillionaires have an incredible belief system in themselves. Mark Victor Hanson, who co-wrote the Chicken Soup series told me that most people don’t believe that they deserve to be rich. I didn’t believe this until I heard a lottery winner say, ” I didn’t think I deserved it
Having this strong belief system is CRUCIAL. If things don’t go well or the businesss fails, this strong belief system allows them to pick themselves up and start over. It is the basis for attempting risk in order to start up a business or seizing opportunities.
Daily exercise: Every day, I want you to point to yourself in the morning and say, “I deserve to be rich.” ” I also want you to say, “I want to be rich.” If you do this everyday, it will help overcome the obstacles and challenges that we all have. It’s a very important exercise and doens’t take much time to do
Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback