Asset protection: Do you own any investment real estate? Even renting out your home is considered investment real estate. If so, you have a LOT of liability that most people don’t realize. As such, most investment real estate should be owned in an LLC ( Limited Liability Company). In fact, placing each property in a separate LLC is best. Finally, ALWAYS have at least 4-5 million worth up liability insurance in the form of an umbrella policy.
Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback