Asset protection: I constantly get asked where should I incorporate, or where should I form an LLC? Surprisingly, I don’t normally recommend doing so in your home state. I usually recommend using a Nevada Corp or LLC. Why? Nevada has the best protection against piercing the corporation or LLC. It is almost impossible to sue you personally, other than for fraud or malpractice. Moreover, it has greater privacy since it is harder to find out who the officer/stocholders are.
Latest Tax Reduction Tweets!
- I have a very successful friend. Sadly, as a result of this recession, his business tanked. If that wasn't bad... http://t.co/b111OfTg 2012-10-10
- Question of the week, "I am a Realtor. I have been told by my accountant that if I stop at the post office or the... http://t.co/ER2lhmJz 2012-10-09
- I just read a great quote posted by a friend," Somethings when things seem like they are falling apart, they... http://t.co/6csdtSLU 2012-10-08
- More updates...
- Sandytaxman on What I learned from law school admission
- Sandytaxman on Update on Roth Conversions: Great secret tip
- Sandytaxman on The borrow-sale technique
- Tweets that mention New Blog Post: Eliminating commuting -- Topsy.com on Eliminating commuting
- Tweets that mention Gift-Leaseback | -- Topsy.com on Gift-Leaseback